Friday, January 8, 2010

17 years old and never even kissed a girl. Advice?

It's not through lack of trying. I'm just a shy person.





Is it abnormal to not have had a kiss at my age? When did you have your first kiss?17 years old and never even kissed a girl. Advice?
Theres not rush for it :) wait until the right girl you feel comfortable with. I was 14 when first 'made out'17 years old and never even kissed a girl. Advice?
my first kiss was 12, i'm 18 almost 19 so just a year older than you.


here's what i think:


it's not abnormal to not have had your first kiss yet. it should be with someone you are comfortable with and like a lot, and if you are too shy around someone you want to kiss then its probably not the right person.
no i dnt think its abnormal at all. You just obviously havent met anyone special enough yet. I was 15 wen i ad my first proper kiss and i honestly dont regret it even tho im not with that person ne mre





answer my question plz http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
umm I'm pretty sure it's normal you don't really have anything to worry about. and do you mean kiss or makeout? well my first kiss i was 12 and makeout i was 14, so yeah (:
You're normal.





Don't worry about anything.
god im the same shy like hell ;[ and i'm 15 never kissed a guy either :%26lt; i am pretty ,slim and fit aswel :)
17 - it will happen I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment