Friday, January 8, 2010

Guys do you do this to a girl advice please?

if you know a girl likes you and you dont like her that way ,would you play with her feelings like flirt with her stare at her all the time,even follow her,and try to get her attention.Guys do you do this to a girl advice please?
First off, I'm female. But if I were male, I would not flirt with someone knowing full well she likes me and I have no feelings for her. It would be cruel, to say the least.





However, I read the replies from the boys above, and they all say they'd fool around with her anyway.





Go figure. That's how some immature guys are.Guys do you do this to a girl advice please?
This guy is a retard. I can tell you are talking about a teenager.


Cmon, don't fall for that, he's stupidly thinking this makes him more of a man.


Bust his ego and from now on, he's invisible to you!
I would Flirt Just To Make Her Happy And Not To Crush Her Dreams.


P.S Im A Kid Im Good At Flirting.
You know the answer already - you're sh!t stirring. Come on now.
na i would flirt with her but only in a joking way or just cut her out all together so i would not have to worry about hurting her fellings every time we spoke or saw each other
no, i'd probably have sex with her... but that is as far as it would go...

No comments:

Post a Comment