Friday, January 8, 2010

Any advice for a girl with stomach acids?

I just found out today that I might have stomach acids which is creating my non stop mucus. I was told to eat healthier, but what does that mean? I don't use salt at all. I love pepper, garlic, all sorts of spices, and coffee. I really don't want to give all this up. What should I do? please give me some good advice from your own experience. Thank you.Any advice for a girl with stomach acids?
You need to take lots of live enzymes and this will help digest your food and activate all the healthy elements in your body.


Take enzymes before you eat to help digestion.





http:wisdomofhealth.blogtoolkit.comAny advice for a girl with stomach acids?
Wow..





You might want to turn to a 40 mg nexium..





This will help the acids..





Loosen up on the stuff you mentioned up there..





Just a little..





And if problem persists you probably will have acid reflux disease..





Lay of advil because if you have strong stomach acids it will chew up the lining of your stomach.





And with ARD your esophagus will be wearing down with your own acid..





Be careful..
well, if you don't want an ulcer in your stomach, I suggest you take the advice.


That means less acidic foods: lemonade is one of the top offenders.


Also more organic, less processed foods...


Anything too spicy is also a no-no.


If you need any more advice, and things you can't/can eat/drink, just give your doctor a call without an appointment. It should be free. (:
everyone has some type of stomach acids. You may have early stages of Acid Reflux it's not fun! I have acid reflux. Try to stick with bland foods and Sweet acidophilus milk. Hold off on the spices I know it's hard, but trust me your stomach with thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment