Friday, January 8, 2010

Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends but what do I do?

Well there is this girl i like. She is new to the school this year and I have been there for her when she had problems. Now we hang out a lot at school and I want to be more than friends. How do I let her know or how do I find out if she feels the same? What type of hints do i give her? (To give you guys an idea about us im really nice to her and pay attention to what she says and i hug her when shes cold)Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends but what do I do?
She would be a really lucky girl if you asked her out. Keep up the hugging thing and definitely keep paying attention to what she says. But add in a few other things, like open the door for her, offer to carry her books, mention something about how she looks (in a good way). Also, you could try just asking her to come over to your house to help you with a homework assignment- just make sure it's not an easy one so she won't think your stupid or something.Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends but what do I do?
when you two are alone, sitting down whatever, just say ';ehy, would you like to go out with me?'; or...';how do you feel about being more than friends?'; a girl loves to be spoken upfront to trust me! when my guy friend sat down with me and randomly said'; so how do you feel about dating m';? i said heck yes!
hang out a lot pay attention to what she says stare at her,help her like opening doors and stuff like this now ahttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a> mine
smile alot and gain a better understanding of each other. once you are pretty sure she is comfortable around you, and enjoys your company, then ask her if she wants to hook up.
Girls like gifts. Jewelry, clothing. In general, the biches can be easily bought.
if she looks in your eyes it means she want to kiss you and if she is shy round and tries to make a conversatoin but does not do very well she likes you
talk to her a lot, flirt with her occasionally but don't be a total man whore.
Keep it going with the hugs and just make her feel special. Then you'll know..





Good Luck!
make her feel special spend some one on one time with her so she gets a somewhat different vibe
are you gay no afence??????????????????
  • facebook layouts
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment