Friday, January 8, 2010

I need an advice about this girl in my high school?

I had a girlfriend before, but Today I met this extremely beautiful track star in my school, I introduced myself and complemented her pretty necklace and she was smiling, so what can i do when I see her again? I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
Go up and start a conversation sometime?I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
Just talk to her, lol!


Based on what you said, you're off to a good start and she seems to be pretty nice (though i can't be sure).





Say whatever comes to mind (as long as it's appropriate). If you get stuck, ask her about track and if you're an athlete too, you guys can talk about that.





Good luck, though i don't think you'll need it (that's a compliment =D)
Just try to make conversation and try to get to know her more :)x

No comments:

Post a Comment