Friday, January 8, 2010

Alright im due in June and its a girl :) I need advice on middle names?

Here are some thats more my taste: Jhordyn. Danielle. Brooke. Taylor. Aspyn. Ashtin or Ashtyn. Ava. Averi. Stevie Lynn. Jaysa Jane.Alright im due in June and its a girl :) I need advice on middle names?
out of your names..





Ava Jordan


Danielle Brooke


Aspyn Taylor


Ashtyn Jane


Averi Lynn





:)Alright im due in June and its a girl :) I need advice on middle names?
aspyn and ava are cute my friends name is aspen and her little sisters name is ava!!!
Well what's the first name?





Advice is sorta like: Don't give your kid the same initial for their first and middle name. Also you want to make sure they flow, and don't use any ridiculous spellings or it'll just look retarded.
Whats the first name?





I like danielle. and Ashtyn.





things like lynn, and brooke, and taylor, are such everyday names. i like names out of the ordinary. =]


unique
Jhordyn is gorgeous. I like Danielle. I love Brooke %26amp; Taylor. I detest Aspyn, Ashtin, Ashtyn, Ava, Averi, or Stevie Lynn. I love Jaysa Jane.





I would go with Jhordyn.
Middle names depend completely on the first name. but i like the names Tyra, Lianna, Talia, Gracie, Paige, and Skye.
Danielle is my absolute favorite%26lt;3


Ashtyn and Ava are adorable too.
It depends on your girl's first name, but I like : Marie, Ann, Jane, Rose, Brielle, Vera, Lucy, and Jamie
I like Danielle, Brooke, Taylor.
How about:





Piper


Tatum


Patience


Elara


Illyria


Rianna


Thalia


Aisha


Jacinta


Cleo


Ayla


Arianna


Giselle


Melina


Jessamine


Dahlia


Danika


Carissa


Olivia


Bianca


Miriam


Stella/Estelle


Mischa


Hannah


Anneliese


Lila


Georgia


Skye


Willa-Rose


Jocasta


Aria/Arielle


Evelyn


Ivy


Fallon


Naomi


Serena





Do any of these suit?
Taylor, Ashton and Avery are very classy and pretty names.





My name is Avery, and I like my name, but I would HATE if if my mom has ruined it by spelling it Averi.
Jordan is fine, spelled Jordan or Jordyn, not h is needed in the name


Danielle is pretty, Dani is cute


Brooke, I never liked, a lot of people do


Taylor I love for a girl


Aspyn, hate


Ashton, is a boys name, I like Ashlyln or Aisling


Ava is pretty


Avery I love for a girl, do not like it Averi


Stevie, is a cute nickname for Stephine, not as a first name


Lynn is cute


Jaysa, I do not like


Jane is okay, like better as a middle





My favorites from your list


Jordan, Danielle, Taylor and Avery
Rae


Alena


Rose





I like Stevie Rae
I like the shorter middle names.. Jane is adorable, as are Ava and Avery. Good luck. :)
Danielle Amelia or


Brooke Summer
Are these potential first names for your baby or are these names you're considering as a middle name?


Ashtyn Kelsa


Jhordyn Brooke


Aspyn Briarly


Averi Brynn


Kenya Reese


Emersyn Danielle


Kelby Noelle

No comments:

Post a Comment