Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice on telling a girl i like her?

I need advice. I REALLY like this girl and me and her are REALLY close like best friends and I've asked about her thoughts of best friends going out and shes said that she can't imagine best friends going out and that she'd rather not risk it. I'm leaving the country soon for a holiday and I'm thinking about telling her that i like her. Is this a good idea? and I'm still in high school so does this seem childish at the same time?I need advice on telling a girl i like her?
As a girl myself, if someone had feelings for me, then I would want to know. Sometimes it's better to put your feelings into writing rather than saying them aloud. Be subtle, but true to your heart. There is that risk that she won't feel the same about you, but if you like her as much as you say you do, then it's a risk worth taking. After all, you only live once. :)I need advice on telling a girl i like her?
ive been here


alright id tell her before u leave so she like thinks about it and who knows


she might realise she likes you back and like you the same way and miss you when ur gone


well yea tell her cuz ull regret it later and keep thinking wutt if
well don't do before you lave do it when you come back that way you can be there and it won't seem like you didn't have the guts to see her again its best that you stand there and take the music as it come good or bad...but go ahead and tell her but remember that this could really mess up your friendship so think about this do you really like her is she just a good friend

No comments:

Post a Comment