Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i show this girl i like her? Advice please?

So this girl i like who goes to the same college as me is returning home from studying abroad this semester at the end of december. I keep in touch with her through email and facebook. I really like her and her parents also like me. I want to ask her to dinner and a movie to catch up when she gets back. Do you have any advice? Is this a good idea? How should I hint that I like her?How do i show this girl i like her? Advice please?
you should go up and say ';hey, i like you.';How do i show this girl i like her? Advice please?
Talk to her on facebook and ask her what you said in the 4th sentence.
Just do that. She probably likes you and you have nothing to lose, especially since her parents like you.
Talk to her
just try and talk with her a lot i think it is a good idea.
Go up to her and tell her you like her. :D


If she turns you down in front of your friends. She's a hardcore *****.
be extremely nice to her and show her you are interested in getting to know her by spending time with her and LOVING IT! :)
just simply ask her for her number if that doesnt work they as her if she wants to go on a date like to the movies or shopping women love to shop maybe dinner or lunch which ever one works that how i would show her
ok. 1st of all, im a middle schooler, so u might not want advice from me. but, u should give her a little time to get used to being back to wherever u guys r, and then, u know, where something nice, u know, like a classic witch, something like that, and try to b funny. that helps me. and bring up a conversation that would end up with dating, and once shes done talking about it, i would say: by the way, ive got so and so day off. would u like to go to dinner with me? this is my advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment