Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I get a girls advice esp. a girl who is a cancer sign?

I used to know a girl when I was a shorty, 20 years ago and I met her while I was overseas (we in our late 20's now). I want to know if I have a chance with her. For your interest? she is a cancer girl (known to be a lil shy and introverted which I see in her).





She put her hand in my pocket when she saw me put something in my pocket that she wanted to see. She asked if it was ok if she pay for the movie tickets after I payed for the dinner (which is unusual. normally it is a statement not a question?). Two examples which keep coming back into my mind.





Also plz give me some ideas on what I can do which she will appreciate.Can I get a girls advice esp. a girl who is a cancer sign?
cancers can be a little shy and introverted but believe me they have a whole other side to them. She probably is uncertain of your feelings intentions if you tell her i bet you will begin to see another side to herCan I get a girls advice esp. a girl who is a cancer sign?
well you could always take her to see a romantiv or scary film which would make her hold you i am a caner sign n i like laid back and boys who make the move
Ignore the sign....... they mean nothing
Call her...if she feels the same you will know, if not forget about her and move on with your life. Find another Cancer%26lt; LOL!
ASk her opnly if she wants to go on another date Take her out

No comments:

Post a Comment