Friday, January 8, 2010

Girl advice needed. I'm always flirting and talking to this girl, but she's kind of reserved. Should I just?

Should I just wait until we're alone, and say something like, ';I really want to kiss you right now.'; Or something like that. I know that sounds creepy, but she's never kissed anyone before, and she's really reserved. She's 17, and so am I. I almost feel like if I just ';went for it'; out of the blue she might sort of shut down (because she's really reserved). Anyway, advice?Girl advice needed. I'm always flirting and talking to this girl, but she's kind of reserved. Should I just?
ask her out date her for awhile then when the time comes try to kiss her.Girl advice needed. I'm always flirting and talking to this girl, but she's kind of reserved. Should I just?
look bro if u kissed out of the blue i don't think it would go so well that kind of stuff only happens in the movies it's real cliche





u said u liked her right? so just ask her out and seeing that she is reserved and possibly likes u i doubt she'll say anything but yes so just ask her out and after a couple dates definitely go for the kiss





just remember don't push it and just play it cool





Hope i could help :)
No you should respect her wishes, unless you guys officially go out and are in a relationship, then you could instigate a kiss, but if you guys are just friends don't kiss her out of the blue. She might think you're just trying to get into her pants, talk to her and make her feel comfortable and then worry about the physical part.
Well, don't rush her or push her to doing things she might be uncomfortable with.

No comments:

Post a Comment