Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone have any advice for me with a new girl I want to ask out?

So I found myself another girl I want to ask out, but here's the thing: I've developed some fears and anxiety about losing this girl as a friend if I ask her out.





Throughout 2008, I've lost several friends through 2 different groups due to differences in how we treat each other. I have a very hard time trusting people at the moment. So can anyone give me advice on dealing with these awful feelings?Does anyone have any advice for me with a new girl I want to ask out?
just suck it up and ask her out. Whats the worst that can happen? Whenever I approach a girl, I try to make her laugh while I actually get to know her. By the way, keep a time limit. Get in and out within 3 minutes depending on the environment. If in any store like the mall, use the 3 min. rule. If a the club or in a cafeteria take a little bit longer. But always get in and get out. Don't show that your nervous. Be calm. Tell her shes looking good but don't over do it. Always ask if shes seeing someone. Finally go in for the kill and ask for her number. Just be like, can i get your phone number so I can get to know you a littler better? Good luck and may the force be with you lol





I was looking at some of your other questions and it sounds like your a little depressed. I understand making friends can be difficult but you have to put in that effort. Try knew things. Participate in different activities. Volunteer. You'll spice up you life while making new friends. Life is to precious. It doesn't seem like your living life to the fullest. Get out there and try new things and have sex with any girl you can (of course with protection). Here is a famous quote from the Shawshank Redemption, ';Get busy living, or get busy dying.';

No comments:

Post a Comment