Friday, January 8, 2010

I need an advice about this girl in my high school?

I already had a girlfriend, but Today I met this extremely beautiful track star in my school, I introduced myself and complemented her pretty necklace and she was smiling, so what can i do when I see her again?I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
do you really like your girlfriend ?


if you aren't crazy about her and you don't think your relationships going anymore then end it and go for that track star that you want .I need an advice about this girl in my high school?
You didn't give your age but it is perfectly normal for teens to see other people that they find attractive and want to get to know them better. I think that you should define the relationship that you have with your girlfriend and understand that if you do not want to be tied to this one girl you have to give her the option to talk to other guys. I think that teens cause themselves a lot of angst because they get the idea that they have to have s steady girlfriend (or boyfriend for that matter) when they are too young to commit to one person.





I have a son who is 13 and he has liked a girl all summer but told me the other day that since he met another girl he realized that she was not the ';one';. Try not to hurt anyone especially yourself.





Talk it out and try to be cool about labeling someone as your ';girlfriend';.





Gail
I think you should just stick to your girlfriend and stop thinking about this girl.
you already have a girlfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment