Friday, January 8, 2010

I want ot become a girly girl.I want advice on how to get my hair done and what kind of clothes to wear!?

I am a tom boy but im into make up and hair products.I do think i am a girly girl but just need advice on the hair and clothes departmentsI want ot become a girly girl.I want advice on how to get my hair done and what kind of clothes to wear!?
I too am a tomboy, but love to be girly girl! I've found that watching ';what not to wear'; has been a great educational tool!





Stacy and Clinton are hillarious! Sometimes the truth hurts, but I wish I had someone to help me like that! The hair styles and makeup tips are great too. A ';total package'; thing.





Just play around and experiment with styles and different colors. It's free at the department stores and if you really want to you can make an appointment with them and they'll make you over(it costs, but you dont have to buy anything)





Remember the most important thing about this though,


Beauty comes from the inside out. Women usually dress for women, not men. Guys are not going to notice if you're wearing teal or blue eyeshadow, but they WILL remember the smile in your eyes(if it's genuine)


Good luck young lady.I want ot become a girly girl.I want advice on how to get my hair done and what kind of clothes to wear!?
u can make any clothes look girly just by adding sum accessories to your outfit.


as for your hair, there are lots of hair magazines out tht u can buy wich could help you decide,or even ask the hairdresser, they would know what hairstyle wud suit u :)
You know, you don't really need to change yourself just because others are saying you're not feminine enough. I mean, what's wrong with a girl who is confident in herself and does stuff that normally guys do? What's wrong with a female being a tad more masculine? In the same manner, what's wrong with a guy acting effeminate? Just because you act like the opposite sex doesnt mean you're homosexual or anything. Be comfortable with who you are. It's actually the others who are insecure. Guys would be insecure because you might out-macho them and girly girls would be insecure because sometimes all a guy wants is a girl who can understand a man better and tomboy girls simply share more in common with men so they'll connect more easily. hope this helps and maybe saves you money if you decide not to go through with a costly makeover :P
everything you need to know is in glamour
watch some girly chickflick films like


mean girls, white chicks, 13 going on 30





they give out really dress style to girls, makes you aware whats in and whats out..





you have to accessorize too such as handbags, bit of jewellery but not too much though..





also sometimes its nice to match clothes...(usually in shops on the plastic models they match clothes on them, so makes you aware, what type of clothes you can wear with what.





i think pastel colours are great girly girl colours





ie light pinks, light green, light yellows...





Miss seldfridge is a really good clothes store for girls/teenage/lady/women. slightly pricey, but good quality clothes..


tehy have really feminine girly clothes and stylish..and come in many sizes...they also do petite section (if u are small like me)





what ann s said is untrue..you dress good for yourself. Not for other women..





if you looking good you feel good and you will feel confident
Cosmo and other girly girls, thats how I learned...

No comments:

Post a Comment