Friday, January 8, 2010

Some advice on this confusing girl situation?

Here's my situation....There is this girl, and she has a boyfriend back home, she is shy and one day I cracked a joke in class and she came up to me and started talking to me. I never once had a conversation with this girl. Now she said that she is lonely and I can tell that she stares at me too. Now does she just want to be my friend or is she interested in me? And if she wants to make friends, why wouldnt she be tryin to make friends with other girls?Some advice on this confusing girl situation?
she might just want to be your friend. and is she is shy and lonely, it might just be easier for her to make friends with a nice guy than with girls, becasue sometimes girls arent as easy to be friends with...i would wait to see if she tries to take it further than just talking and being friendly, and if it she does try to take it further, i would ask myself is i was willing to have a relationship like that with someone knowing that they are in a long distance relationship with someone else...i would also ask her what her intentions are and why she is doing what she is doing....but if she is just being nice and looking for someone to talk to, be her friend :)Some advice on this confusing girl situation?
It sounds as tough she likes you but be careful, if she has a boyfriend it is not nice going behind someone else's back. If she is doing this to him, no doubt she will do the same to you someday. Just be friends - and enjoy your conversations etc.


If she eventually breaks with him or vice versa then go in...
Yep! Take it from a pro, any girl who tells a guy she's lonely means that she wants attention from you. She is interested in you. She likes you. I used to use that line on guys during my younger days all the time. lol...Good Luck!
She might be taking a liking to you. If she does, the days of her dating that other guy might be limited so you might wanna stick around.
I think she might want you but you need more proof for me. I say, lay down Mr. Sexy and Mr. Boyfriend to her so she knows you want her too.
mabey she enjoys you more.
Stop right there, the boy friend is away and shes lookin 2 play...what if u go away?
WELL DUH. of chorse she likes you. just ask her out maby u 2 can hv a chance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment