Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice for a girl going into high school?

I'm going into high school and I'm just a little bit freaked. Okay, a lot. And, well, there's a bunch of other girls who were in my previous class who are so 'popular' and I mean, they're not even scared at all. So any things a girl like me should worry about? Thanks, and no rude comments, please.Any advice for a girl going into high school?
my best advice is enjoy every minute of it!!!


every bodies high school experience is different so there really isn't any way to prepare yourself for wats to come so just use common sense, have fun and build lots and lots of memories because its over before you know it!





class of 08 roxs! Any advice for a girl going into high school?
high school is not bad at all it is actually fun if you want it to be.


don't act like your better then the upper class-men though because they won't take that too well. most upper class-men are extremely annoyed with freshmen but as long as you act mature and like a normal person you will be fine.





do all of your homework and study your freshmen year is EXTREMELY important to your GPA.
Popularity is really not that big of a deal. It sounds stupid, but its true. You can have such a great time in high school if you take some chances and be yourself. It's normal to be nervous, but you really don't need to be. Be yourself, and I promise you'll be fine.
well i'm also going into high school and i think it's scary but everyone tells me to be myself and hang out in the group that makes me feel comfortable. i hope this helps and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment