Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl in need of girls advice, or of what a guy thinks is pretty?

I, wanna look pretty. I mean, i'm not bragging, but I hear from my friends I'm pretty, or that they like my clothes, alot.But I just wanna know ; i have superstraight hair that won't curl, any ideas for hairstyles? Or some ideas for fashion? I own a lot of, white lacy tank tops for undershirts, and lots of those colorful beaters, as well as lots of other things ; but I still don't know what to wear! I'mm prettty tall.. but any fashion or hair tips... PLEASE! %26amp; i'm in junioir high !:pGirl in need of girls advice, or of what a guy thinks is pretty?
i love staright hair i think i looks sexy. but if you want ask a friend to cul it for you....and for fashion advice you cant go wrong with hollister but like me, if you can't spend that much money right now rue 21, styles, and old navy is not bad for the buget. and make sure to get clothes that show off your best features like if you have great hips show them off . just some advice now go get them.Girl in need of girls advice, or of what a guy thinks is pretty?
wear what you want to wear


not what others think you should wear


its called unique-ness, people!


i like wearing things that express my mood


like most of the time i would wear dark colors of of problems i face in daily life


but one time i was really happy because i was so relieved about something personal, that i wore really bright colors


yellow, orange, and black (black representing my problems that still didn't go away)


my friends were all like 'did you get into a fight with a starburst and lose?' or 'why have you become a bee?' (because i was wearing black belts)
ughh see my hair does nothing but curl i wish i had natural straight hair like you,but anyways scrunching it is good but it tends to get flaky so you can just curl it or just use a shampoo for curly hair it tends to help in some way,and one of those white lacy tank tops can look pretty cute over a colored long sleeve undershirt [looks cute and keeps you warm]
The thing Iike most. I like a girl that likes me.





The girls I approach usually have glasses. An interesting pair of socks. Or says something to me first.
to curl ur hair use alot of gel mousse and hairspary or use a curley iron
Well since you have super straight hair, go with it. My hair won't hold curl if you put a gun to it, so I either use a straightener which helps it shine and Really be super straight, or I get mousse or gel and ';scrunch'; it. Scrunching makes it kind of wavy, gives it an almost wet look. I love to wear my hair that way. If you want to put it up, try a simple ponytail either at the base of your neck or high on your head, that is one hairstyle that always looks good on a girl with long hair. If you have it up high, try putting a claw clip under it to make it look flipped up, my friends love it when I do that and if your hair is super straight it'll look really cool.





As far as clothes go, the best advice I can give you to look pretty is not to try to be ';sexy.'; In Jr High, you are capable of fresh innocent beauty, and you can accomplish that with layers and simple styles. Take your lacy white tank tops underneath a dark or patterned button down, or underneath a simple blazer with jeans, which is one of my favorites. Try your colorful beaters underneath white or black to emphasize the color. You'll look and feel more adult than you will wearing too little clothing. Being tall is an asset, I'm 5'8'; and blazers and jeans, layers and simple statements look great on me. Busy patterns are ok in small doses, but on a tall frame, they can be overwhelming. If you love a pattern, work it in by wearing one piece. A leopard print belt with solid clothes, or a paisley skirt with a solid top.





I'm sure you are a beautiful girl, take advantage of your natural beauty and take good care of your body to keep yourself beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment