Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey people, I need to know some girl advice?

I like this girl, we met and everytime she sees me she smiles, but if i walk up to her table in lunch in front of her friends and say ';Hi'; to her is that creepy?Hey people, I need to know some girl advice?
to her friends it might be but if she smiles at you, chances are that she finds you cuteHey people, I need to know some girl advice?
I agree with Mouse man. I had this trouble in middle school but now that im about to graduate high school all it takes is a ';hello'; or a ';hey watz up?'; Dude she should like you because if she randomly smiles at you, then she digs you.
nope..ttly not...





you have got to make the first move and if she replies things r going great xD
Dude!!!!!! come on!!!!!!!!!!! all you really have to do is in the hallway when you pas her smile or say hi. when you pass her table, say hi. Every once in a while just say hi. But not to much, K!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment