Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?

So I bought a 2.5 fl ounce bottle of Polo Black. Was that a good choice? Should I return it? Please, girls advice, does that smell good on a guy?I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?
I'm not a girl, but trust me dude, stay away from axe. If you spray for more then one second it smells horrible.





I'd go with either Hollister SoCal, or Abercrombie Fierce. I never tried the Polo Black.I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?
My current boyfriend wore that on our first date. It was a huge turn on.





But really, any scent that smells clean and crisp will turn a girl on. Just don't wear anything fruity. *wink* Not that I think you would.





Go get her :)
umm well u never no what scent the girl might like..but if u think the polo black cologne smells good..then probably she may like it as well[:


but i personally think that A%26amp;F and Hollister perfume smell amazaingly good lol!! well good luck and hope i helpedd[:
Girls' sense of smell is greater than guys'. You don't need to use as much as you might think.





Also be sure to shower and wear clean clothes.
That's hot.


I REALLY like A%26amp;F//Hollister scents.





Help me?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag5_yr3v_CKQPwRxtpQnJeGz5HNG;_ylv=3?qid=20090801154849AAGSPIl
Yeah, thats a great choice! :) But if you go cologne shopping again... try Hollister, A%26amp;F, and Gilly Hicks scents. Every girl LOVES those. Hope I helped!
i never smelt it but if i were you i would get axe it smells amazing!!!!!





http://img.abture.com/250/810037.jpg
Whatever you do don't wear to much cologne.
as long as you dont smell like sweat or **** then your good.
mhm as long as you smell guuuud :)


dnt put too much on though!


aww thats so cutee :D
my dad uses that.


it's a fine scent (:
i think u should use it

No comments:

Post a Comment