Thursday, December 31, 2009

HELP with girls Pleaase guys and girl advice?

I like this girl and unsure if she likes me but I have a feeling she does. We txt a lot and I'm cool as sh!t but whenever i see her at school or whatever I just freeze and try to avoid her it's soo bad it's like i dont have any balls any advice?? She in one of my classes tommrow I have to stop thisHELP with girls Pleaase guys and girl advice?
It is just nerves and it happens to everyone. It is perverse but the more a guy likes a girl, the harder it is to ask her out as he is scared of blowing it.





Just try and relax and talk to her. If you text a lot that shows she likes you.





When you are in class and have the chance to speak, if you are really nervous and can't think of anything to say think of one of the recent texts she has sent you and ask her about it. It could be something she has done or somewhere she has been. That will break the ice and as she is telling you about it so you can relax .
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment