Thursday, December 31, 2009

Asking a girl out this Friday at the football game need advice?

I'm gunna make this as short as possible.


Last football game we went to was 3 weeks ago? We had our first kiss there.


The homecoming football game is this Friday


I'm planning on taking her back to the spot where we kissed and asking her out there.


Anyone wanna gimme some words of advice or some ideas on what to say?Asking a girl out this Friday at the football game need advice?
ask her if you can fluff her garfieldAsking a girl out this Friday at the football game need advice?
kiss her again in the same spot and then ask her so romantic just use the words will you be my girl keep it simple you don't want to make it complicated. Good luck best wishes :)
';I've been thinking these past few weeks. I've gotten to really like you, so you wanna go out with me?'; - Easy done. (Best answer plz)

No comments:

Post a Comment