Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

I've been crushing on this girl on and off for the last couple years. At the moment I'm crushing on her and have been for more than half a year. We only get to see eachother couple times a week, but we talk alot on myspace and aim. I can't stop thinking of her sometimes. I even pray for her to like me. Shes fun to talk to and sometimes I catch myself staring at her. Shes okay looking.


Couple days ago couple of my friends, my crush, and i went to the movies. And now im going crazy!!! I can't stop thinking bout her and I wanna know who she likes. She already knows I like her, but she told me that shes not sure who she liked at the time. What should i do?Girl advice?
Unfortunatly, you have to wait this one out. If you ask her, she'll probably feel a little...almost, pressured by you. This is a delicate situation.


Also, just keep acting like yourself around her. If she truely likes you, she'll like you for just being you.





Good luck!Girl advice?
ask her out!! DUH.... cuz one u'll stop freakin.... and make sure u tell her if she don't like u, u really want ur friendship to last!

No comments:

Post a Comment