Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best advice to give to a sixteen year old girl?

I'm 16, and I just wanted to know if anyone had good advice to give me about anything.What is the best advice to give to a sixteen year old girl?
Make smart decisions about sex - if you don't have the money to pay for medical appointments and if you can't see yourself giving a baby up for adoption, it means you need to wait - because birth control isn't 100% effective.





Get a job and pay for your own phone line and car insurance. Paying for these two bills now will help you become more responsible for the future.





Take a few classes in high school that you enjoy, it's not all about college.





Find a cause to volunteer for, even if it's only once a year.





Read up on politics. You may not be old enough to vote in the next presidential election, but you are always old enough to let your opinion be known and stand up for what's right.





Be a good neighbor to the cranky guy that lives down the street.What is the best advice to give to a sixteen year old girl?
Don't be impatient and expect all of life's experiences to happen to you now. You have a long road ahead of you and many adventures to come. Let life unfold at its own pace
Always be yourself.


Hold your head high and always be peoud of yourself.


Don't do anything tha makes you uncomfortable.


Try not to give into peer pressure.


Have a good time but be safe .


Live your life to the fullest.


Finish school,and above all else always know that the man up above is always there for you.


GOOD LUCK in everything that you do.
DON'T get PREGNANT! :) Barring that, don't have a baby! That'd be about it.
Never confuse sex with love and if a boy ever says ';If you love me, you;d have sex with me.'; all he wants is the sex
Yes....OMG...be money savvy! Know what you are doing with your money. If you get a credit card, get one with a small limit.
Just enjoy being 16...it only happens once and there are too many people who will try to dictate what you should and shouldn't do. You are 16 and know the difference...listen to your brain.
go out and live you life you only have one, that I know of. be careful and be safe. just be a kid and don't grow up too fast!
From a fathers perspective ';every boy is in fact a pervert, and given opportunity they all want in your pants';
Don't have sex and go to school, believe me you'll regret it.
Seek the truth,inquire about about spiritual life.Use your time wisely because it goes so quick.


The soul continuously passes from youth to old age,


the soul passes into a new body at death.
Don't have sex, if you do, make sure it's very protected. Do your best in school. Respect your parents (and all elders). Don't do drugs or alcohol.
yesterday, today was tomorrow
Hi I was 16 %26amp; can give advice lol.





What type of advice do you want? It would help if you picked a topic. Sometimes what we (the answer group) think is good advice may not be...being u may disagree with us.





So from having been 16--16 yrs ago, I can honestly say that what I think of good advice now, and from that time, are different.





Now its what will benefit my situation %26amp; myself more %26amp; its ok if I don't agree with it if I think overall it may work.





When I %26amp; Most ppl I knew when I was 16--if I didn't like it, didn't agree with it, or if it made me change who I thought I should be or act differently--well then it was bad advice.





My pt? Sometimes its not the whether the advice is good or bad--sometimes its if you want to hear it.
Well with a screen name like sexi mexi you are giving a bad impression about yourself. Especially asking that question in the pregnancy%26amp; Parenting section. I'm only 20 fixing to be 21 and I'm a mom. The advice I can give you is to be a virgin and be happy with it. Because a guy will respect you that much more. But If your not then you can begin to wait now. Because Nothing in this world is going to mean more than finding that one guy who aint just trying to get him a piece. You want that guy who loves and respects you. And lets just be real you can't respect somebody who has been around.. I just think you should give yourself the chance to find that love, so you don't get stuck with just some regular joe,ya know





%26lt;3
Remember this, everything that happens before college is just practice. Don't take ANYTHING too seriously, and treat it all as a learning experience, from love to schoolwork on down.
Don't have sex until you are out of school. It is not worth getting pregnant and giving up your education just to have a meaningless relationship with a boy.
about what?


there's a lot of stress, drama, and peer pressure that occurs in the high school stage.





the best advice i have is: be yourself and if people don't like you 4 you then f'em. as long as u r happy w/urself that's all that matters.


also, treat others as u would want them to treat u.





get on birth control, even if ur not sexually active right now.





a teacher once told me: 'it's easier to keep up than to catch up'. i wish i would've listened. i still graduated w/my class but i had to take over double the amount of classes than my fellow class mates.





drive safe and watch out for mail boxes(they jump out of no where, i know)


and when u do hit something, fess up. hit and runs don't help and u can't hide huge dents in the car even if no one sees who hit what to call the cops.





hope this helps.
Never EVER walk out alone when it's starting to get dark. I just had a horrible experience with it....

No comments:

Post a Comment