Thursday, December 31, 2009

Best girl advice for high school?

I'm an upcoming sophomore and I just want some advice for this year because last year I had a lot of friends and things were okay but I was really insecure so I'd like to change this year. Any advice or tips on dating/friends/schoolwork or even what to keep in my locker for emergencies.


Thank you in advance! : ]Best girl advice for high school?
I'm a sophmore too. Since you had a lot of friends last year then there shouldnt be anything to be insecure about cause people obviously like you. But when it comes to insecurity..you just need to have a lot of confidence and dont care what other people think..and people like that. For your locker you should definitly keep a compact mirror (if your worried about what you look like or if you makeup is messed up), and your books will prolly take up most of the space.Best girl advice for high school?
Hey fellow sophomore!





If there's one thing that i learned from my freshman year is that i wouldn't risk my reputation for anything stupid. I don't mean the popular-girl rep but the one that matters in the long run..the rep you have with teachers and friends. Its hard to form second opinions about people so its best to make the first one good because its gonna stick!





I've also learned that boys aren't worth bad grades. My first year of high school was new and exciting- its like you're exposed to this new world that's kept secret from the rest of the school! Don't ever let things get out of hand and always be in control





Finally, have fun. You deserve it












be care free and dont worry what people think about you but have a positive attitude. dont be easy with the boys they dont like that, even though theyre always after those types. and just be friends with everyone dont be mean. and enjoy highschool because it goes by so fast and you dont want to end up with regrets
Highschool is a breeze I smoked it like it was a fat pound of grass, had a pretty good time and graduated with a 2.2, you sound responsible enough so you should be fine.
Don't be a whore and people should respect you.

No comments:

Post a Comment