Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girls Im a straight boy who dresses like a girl. Any fashion advice?

Im 5'5'; 132 lbs. Yes my avatar is a girl, the boy avatars dont look like me!Girls Im a straight boy who dresses like a girl. Any fashion advice?
my straight friends who dress like girls usually wear:


skinny jeans(girls)


scarves


band tees


guy v necks


button ups with the sleeves rolled up


converse or flip flops


polos w/ skinny jeans


this all should look good on you cuz you are about the same height and weight as some of my friends who wear this stuff. hope this helps! =)Girls Im a straight boy who dresses like a girl. Any fashion advice?
LOSER!!
its alright. Youll be fine. I find guys who actually dress good very attractive ;)
good luck in life buddy.... you're gonna need it.
you're like me with a dick XD


well i'm a little taller and you weigh a bit more buyaknow %26lt;3
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment