Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need Help With Girl Advice?

There is this girl at school that I sit beside in class and one day she randomly wrote my name all over a piece of paper in highlighter. What should I do?I need Help With Girl Advice?
maybe you should talk to her. she might be interested in you but be kind of shy that she doesnt tell you.I need Help With Girl Advice?
yeah 1st noah i thought you said you didnt like kayla.... So yeah i dont see why you posted this in the 1st place

Report Abuse



Honestly I have no idea. Just don't worry abou it. Anyway Noah my phone charger broke, so if you've sent me any text messages I haven't got them. Ask you dad if you can come over tomorrow.
she must like you. but honestly i feel like thats kinda creepy.


do you like her?





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well if you like her go out with her if you don't like her just ignore it until she starts writing you notes or something and then be like im sorry i don't want a girlfriend right now
She probably likes you :]


Flirt with her
ask her what her issue is.

No comments:

Post a Comment