Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any advice on how to conceive a baby girl?

I've heard of the Shettles method and was wondering if anyone has tried it and had success? Did anyone try something else that worked? I have 2 boys and would really like to have a girl next time.Any advice on how to conceive a baby girl?
I dont know why people will not answer your question. There is a way to try for a girl, I did it and it worked for me. You need to track your period. Women ovulate 14 days before their periods. Female sperm live longer than male sperm. The trick is to have sex 3 %26amp; 4 days before you ovulate, and abstain for the next 4 days, so that only the female sperm are left when the egg is released. There is a lot of research on this, and my OB confirmed that this was correct information. E-mail me if you need more information.Any advice on how to conceive a baby girl?
There's a lot of unsubstantiated old fables that many people have tried and swear would work...the truth of the matter is that there is no true method of choosing the gender of your baby. The best answer I have is simply, prayer. If you are a believer in Christ and ask Him, there's a better chance of you getting a girl, if you have faith, and it's His will. I always wanted a boy and a girl, and I prayed for them, and God granted my request....after all, he is the giver of life! God bless you!
I suggest sex, that's usually a good step towards conception.


Other than that... There's nothing you can do.
no matter what you do, you have a 50/50 chance of getting a girl
its not 50/50 but there is no sure way.
be ontop
You have to cross your fingers on your left hand and your toes on your right foot. While holding onto your mates right leg. He has to cross the fingers on his right hand and the toes on his left foot. While holding onto your left arm.





If you really believed the Shettles method would work for you you wouldn't have asked on here. Best of luck.
My aunt's first child was a boy, she didn't want ten kids or anything. But she wanted the second to be a girl. She tried the temperature trick that the doctor told her to try. She ended up having a girl. Apparently a female's body has to be a certain degree for the Y chromosome to be the strongest.





Or a home remedy which my mom told me. She had five girls, no boys. My dad at alot of bananas, something with potassium I guess. And they had sex after 1am when the female sperm is the strongest. They'll swim faster...LOL...yeah I almost fell off the chair when she told me.
I promise you I only have sperm that makes girls :) j/k
It would be worth talking to a doctor about such an important event.
Visit this website. It might can help ya.





http://www.boots.com/shop/product_detail鈥?/a>
Lots of sex. No kidding, back in the day when I had my kids they said if you wanted to have a girl have lots of sex. There was an explanation about the strength and speed of the sperm - I don't remember the particulars. My husband was very amorous and we had two girls. Lots of luck.
It has to do with DNA and nothing else. If you want a girl, go through invetrofertilization. You cannot predict the gender. It's up to your husband's sperm. Which ever one make it is the winner. There's nothing you can do other than get outside assistance from a Lab. (Which means they'll take your eggs fertilize them, implant the girl and kill all of the others....)





Tell that to Henry VIII
Unless the ethical debate is over and you can select the sex of your child in your own state (which would be expensive) there's no way to know whether it will be a girl or boy.
If God wants you to have a girl......he will give you one!!
I agree on answerer #1.
Try and try until you succeed. Of course depends how far can you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment