Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love is a really hard thing to handle needs a girl advice ?

ok i was talking tho this one chick she don't live that close to me i meet her once and she wants me to come and see her but i don't drive i really like her a lot what should i do should i ask her out or what it's kinda confusing me Love is a really hard thing to handle needs a girl advice ?
do what i do learn to take the busLove is a really hard thing to handle needs a girl advice ?
Long Distance relationships are hard to handel. Especially since you cant drive which means you cant go and spend time with her. Its really just a waste of your time trust me I've been in that situation. Unless your sure you can find ways to see her Like asking a friend for a ride or something I suggest you only see her as a friend. Find a local girlfriend ;)





-Samara.
From a girl perspective, just ask her out, and get to know her, after all there is nothing to loose.
well if you think you guys can try to compromise and see how you guys could see each other more often.





Yes , you should ask her out.
Look! if you can't figure this out, you probably shouldn't be dating...

No comments:

Post a Comment