Thursday, December 31, 2009

What advice would yo give to a girl that always?

got told she was ugly,or was always compared to her older gorgeous sister?What advice would yo give to a girl that always?
I was that girl.


I can remember one time walking home from school with my sisters and a friend, and my friend asked me why I wasn't as pretty as my sisters - why I was the ugly one. I just sort of shrugged it off.


My advice would be to keep your chin up, no matter what. Everyone is beautiful in their own ways; it's just sometimes not everyone can see it.What advice would yo give to a girl that always?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..
Tell she is her own person. She can do whatever she wants and shes not her sister. Also tell her not to take her anger out on her sister cuz its not her fault.
I would tell her she is being emotionally abused. The people doing this abuse are sick. I would encourage her to hang out with people who treat her well and appreciate her. I would try to point out her talents.


I would hug her and tell her why she is special to me.


If this is you, try to do these things for yourself. Like you are a good friend to yourself.
just don't worry about what people say as long as she's doing her best with everything she dose she will be better than her sister. and being called ugly is nothing because it takes an ugly person to know an ugly person! best luck to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment