Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am moving to New England, any advice for a Southern girl?

I am moving from North Carolina to New Hampshire. I have only visited once, and I liked it there. Any advice about how things might be different?I am moving to New England, any advice for a Southern girl?
the language you will eventually learn, but take your comfort foods, like grits - the north does not really know gritsI am moving to New England, any advice for a Southern girl?
No matter what you do or how nice you may be...English people will always think that we are beneath them... Often times, for very good reasons too.





That's all you need to know and act accordingly.
Well u have time to get the cold weather gear later this year. Til then u will be fine with what u got. Whereabouts u moving to? I live in NH
BUY SOME THICK CLOTHS BECUZ IT SNOW OVER THERE
Buy a Parka!
Dress Warm!!!
The area up there is beautiful in the spring. Enjoy life.
  • buy make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment