Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hey people, I need to know some girl advice?

I like this girl, we met and everytime she sees me she smiles, but if i walk up to her table in lunch and say ';Hi'; to her is that creepy?Hey people, I need to know some girl advice?
no go say hi be friendly and nice, but just don't do it ALL the time, or then it would seem like you're obsessed with her.Hey people, I need to know some girl advice?
I don't think it's creepy. It shows her that the two of you can be friends.
no, its not creepy...its kinda sweet actually.. just make sure you dont over do it w/ a huge chessy smile :)
Not at all, it shows you're friendly and want to talk to her.





Don't over think it too much, it's just a hello. Gradually start talking to her more and get to know her better, and maybe it could turn into something
That totally not creepy it will make her feel flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment