Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Can someone give me girl advice?

I like this girl, but when ever I go in front of her, i freeze. What should i do in a situation like this?Can someone give me girl advice?
i have the same problem, but hes my boyfriend. i don;t know what to talk about. Even though we text 24/7 (24 hours, 7 days a week). But just talk to her like a normal person cause she is one, don't think shes not human cause you like her! girls hate that! just ask her about her day, or whats shes planning on doing that night and tell her about your day and what your doing so she doesn't think your a creeper! lolCan someone give me girl advice?
breath


and talk to her with small talk first


it loosens up the nerves


then gradually work into a good conversation


but dont make awkward silences


because they are just ..... awkward !
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment