Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do i show this girl i like her? Advice/help please?

My friend goes to the same college as me is returning home from studying abroad this semester at the end of december. I keep in touch with her through email and facebook. I really like her and her parents also like me. She thinks im a great person and a great friend. I want to ask her to dinner and a movie to catch up when she gets back. Is this a good idea? Do you have any advice?How do i show this girl i like her? Advice/help please?
go for it surferdude...show off the abs...you will be in there like swimwear in no timeHow do i show this girl i like her? Advice/help please?
u have 2 insault her in a sexual way that let her know that u want to be more than friends u want that plus a relationship and believe me this works
dinner+movie=good idea.


keep it caual, but bring fllowers as a coming home present, it can be in a friend way or a loving way... and do small , sweet things for her like give her your jacket or something, and flirt with her.
If you truely like her then just ask her out and tell her how you feel . it not that hard really.
of course its a good idea, u guys known eachother and are friends. just relax and act like u usually do when ur around her and everything will turn out fine.
yeah... leave the friend status

No comments:

Post a Comment