Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school?

Ive already had a girlfriend before, im a senior now, But I met this extremely hot senior track star last week and we had a good conversation for 10 minutes, but The next time I see her what can i say really?





If she is with her friends, Can I say '; Hey ___________ what's up?, if she replies back can I ask her for her facebook?





I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school?
lol sorry i didnt read the first partt...yea ask her...but try not to sound too desperate =)I need some girl advice on this girl in my high school?
Facebook? I really don't think Facebook should be a topic. LOL! But I do think you should stop by and definately say Hey, and Hows it going, talk for whatever... and then when your about to go on your way, THEN ask her if she has a facebook... Then thats how its all begins...
don't get her facebook


the internet ruins all relationships...


ask her


to


go skating.

No comments:

Post a Comment