Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hi I need some Girl advice im very uneaven colors all over my skin?

I have very uneven colors on my skin my face is pale and I have to put makeup on so I dont look pale and my legs are pale too and my arms are dark how do i make myself look eaven because Im not aloud to tan im only 13 help please.Hi I need some Girl advice im very uneaven colors all over my skin?
You're not allowed? oh my god, well any way taning is bad for the skin and can make it worst if not used the right product.





Go to a cosmetics counter (Like Clinique or Prescriptives) and ask for a Clarifying Lotion or Soap.





I had a problem like that in my armpits I used a cream for that in my country very good it contained Urea 5% and Lactic Acid 8%





In two weeks I was impressed!Hi I need some Girl advice im very uneaven colors all over my skin?
Sunless tanning lotions give you an orange type of look so definitely avoid those. Use lotions like Jergens Natual Glow or anything similar, those lotions have bronzers and ingredients in them that adhere to the skin better and gives it a more natural look. Use them on your legs and anywhere else that's too ';pale'; (be sure to spread the lotion evenly), use your regular lotion on the darker skin areas, make sure that your regular body lotion does not have any type pigment. Also get a good face bronzer like Cover Girl Bronzer and wear it over your make up, use them in place of red/pink blush (even if you don't wear make-up yet a face bronzer helps with uneven skin tones). Remember that the amount is key, don't over do it, and try to be as even as possible with the applications. Hope this help.
Try using PALMERS Cocoa Butter--Its great! and it will make your skin look great! apply after shower!
Are you aloud to self tan? Self tanning is a lot better you just go to cvs, brooks, rite aid, or any store like that and ask them where there self tanner is, apply it before you go to bed, and in the morning take a shower. or maybe just go outside more?!
just go outside more. you naturally becaome darker.





i wouldnt do it now cuz its reallly cold





but i would get jergans lotion that slowly tans your skin
Use Vaseline Cocoa Butter I use it and its great. It evens out the tone and texture of your skin. You can buy it at Walmart.
wear foundation

No comments:

Post a Comment