Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some serious girl advice?

I am about to be a med student at my favorite University (Oklahoma) and when I meet girls there, and I tell them I am a med student, will that get them in bed with me?I need some serious girl advice?
before i answer someone HELP!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





haha this is deep and serious bro.. hopefully your becoming a doctor to help ppl not to get p/u/s/syI need some serious girl advice?
dude how old are you 16?! i mean med school is like a big deal and i mean if you asking a question like this how on earth did you pass the MSATs and even score high enough to get accepted to med school?!





BTW of course dr's get cooze they make alot of money, and thats all most girls want is success and money in there men.
Possibly. But it depends if you're their type.





Or if a girl comes along that doesn't have a type then she'll probably be impressed about it. And that may lead to some things. ;D
wow wtf get a life douche

No comments:

Post a Comment