Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl advice: i feel like my face is getting chubby and fat .?

Okay.





I asked one of my friends today to see if my face was getting chubby and she said, ';kind off, but its not fat';.





But honestly, its my body and i can notice it.





I have braces and i havent chewed gum since like, forever.





What can i do to loose a bit of weight in my face?





Thanks :):) Much appreciatedGirl advice: i feel like my face is getting chubby and fat .?
your not fat. it's all in your head. Truthfully, we're all insecure. Don't worry one bit girl ! Be secure...own that face...work that face..jkkkkkGirl advice: i feel like my face is getting chubby and fat .?
contour ur face w. makeup
Generally, when someone loses weight overall, they tend to lose weight in the face and glutes areas. I am tiny and my face is cherubic, so it really depends on yourself.
I don't think you're fat. Some people just have chubby faces. Look at Miranda Cosgrove, her face is a bit chubby, but she's skinny.
Stop eating fatty
Actually, the first place one loses weight is different for each person. In order to lose fat in any area, one must follow a routine of healthy eating and excersise. No, this does not mean starve yourself or go on a major diet. Instead, make some healthy substitues, like chicken instead of beef, or whole grain bread instead of white. Losing weight will be easy and SAFE if you follow this advice
Your face is a muscle just like any other in your body and therefore needs to be exercised. Try chin ups. Thats part of your face after all.
The most effective way to burn fat is to eat less food and move more, the problems arise when we really try to put that into practice! There are lots of opportunities to fail in the big wide world don't you think?! The sole method that definitely showed results for me is wu-yi tea, it can be seen in the resource box below, they have a few free trials remaining, it has been highlighted in Fox News and CNN. I worked off 20 pounds, it definitely does produce results!
Chewing gum will build up muscle in your face, So, maybe suck mints instead. I had the problem when i was a bit younger so what i did was:


When i put my makeup on:


Suck in your cheeks and put a tanned blush on the sucked in part or shadowed part of your cheeks.


Emphasise your cheekbones, Draw more attention to your eyes with make up.


Put cold water on your face and it might make it less puffy,


Hope this helped :)
...well, I guess go on a healthy diet and excercise. that always makes you loose a little. (your face is always the first place you loose weight)
drink alot of water not soda and juice to much sugar in both. it coould just be swollen you could be bloated just drink water and run for 5 mins stright on a treadmill each day or outside and you will lose weight
If you diet and go to gym that will lose wieght from your whole body including the face, this is more effective than doing face exercises such as moving mouth side to side, scrunching nose in circular direction and rubbing your cheeks with circular movement

No comments:

Post a Comment