Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends with her but what should I do i need your help!?

Well there is this girl i like. She is new to the school this year and I have been there for her when she had problems. Now we hang out a lot at school and I want to be more than friends. How do I let her know or how do I find out if she feels the same? What type of hints do i give her? (To give you guys an idea about us im really nice to her and pay attention to what she says and i hug her when shes cold)Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends with her but what should I do i need your help!?
hmmm.. ask her to hang out sometime.. maybe the movies... or a skating ring so then you can hold her hand or help her up if she falls.. or vise versa:)Need girl advice! I want to be more than friends with her but what should I do i need your help!?
Seems like she may like you as well if she spends a lot of time with you. Just ask her out!
she's trying to give you hints... hugging her when she's cold, she's prolbly faking, ask her out! or try to hold her hand, and see what she does...
READ ME!!!


okay well maybe next time you hug her dont let her gp and wisper in her ear say 'i can hold you when ever you want im here for you and i would like to be mor than friends if u dont i understand ill leave this subject alone from here on out'
Ask her out on a date would seem the best way to start.
be yourself with her and wait for the right moment.chances r she likes you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment