Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

I really like this girl and she likes me too, but I can't seem to get any courage to ask her out. Help!?Girl advice?
I know the feeling, what I did is just go for it!


The next time you will just do it easily, you build Courage by it.


Also girls really like it when guys just ask them out with courage, dont aks me why.


Just try it mate, you're probably Couraged enough, the first 2 times you have to do this, are the 2 hardest.


Mayb u just dont want to, I dunno, but i still hoped this helpedGirl advice?
just keep imagining the scene in your head right before you do it. than while asking her, just play it back kike you just saw it. feel the boldness.
try to mke it more casual than date-like at first. ask her out for pizza instead of for dinner. once you get comfortable with eachother then go for the date

No comments:

Post a Comment