Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anyone have advice on finding the girl for me?

Does anyone have advice on finding the girl for me? Like where should i look, how should i approach her, how do i not to be too shy to go up too her, what should i say? I really need a women to complete my life but i can't seem to find a way to find her. How do i tell if i am looking at the girl of my dreams. Could the women of my dreams be right there in front of me but i dont know it? How do i find out?Does anyone have advice on finding the girl for me?
dont look so hard...it never works out that way. Most likely she is right in front of you. Usualy its someone that is close to your friends. Have one of your friends hook you up...that way you'll have a heads up when its time for your first date :)Does anyone have advice on finding the girl for me?
I think girls that are appropriate for you are the ones that are simple and have a small groupie of her own whose not to much of a know-it-all in fashion and dating. In class she's well-behaved and smart and she's happy not being popular. And the best thing about a girl is her sweet sense of humor that never gets too much.
never go looking for a girl b/c you might some one who is going to break your heart...let her come to you this is how you would know when she is right in your face...when you heart skips beats and the whole world goes in slow motion and everything around disappears and its just you and her standing there...you get butterflys in your stomach and your knees get weak and your words doesnt make sense to you thats how you tell she is the one for you
You can met girls anywhere. Church, school, mall, friend of a friend, or bars.





Finding a good girl takes time and once you meet her you won't have a doubt. Your palms will sweat, your heart races, and you won't be able to take her eyes off her.
Easy One , Just Check The Most Romantic Place In Your Country , Like Example : USA = Miami , Great Brittan = Leeds , France = Tower Eville , Germany = Hamburg And So On , Then Think Of What Will You Like In A Girl (Or Women , Depends on What You Want And Your Age) , Then Search For Your Girl Of Dreams.
';My boyfriend used to ask his mother, 'How can I find the right women for me?' And she would answer, 'don鈥檛 worry about finding the right women 鈥揷oncentrate on becoming the right man.'';
it takes time.. everybody will find their somebody even if they don't believe in it. It'll take time. An online dating site might help, but not so much. Get to know one of your friends better.
You sound exactly like my friend. Sorry, but no, I can't help you, even though I'd love to.
have you tried online dating such as eharmony or match.com? i hear people really do find love on there

No comments:

Post a Comment