Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?

So I bought a 2.5 fl ounce bottle of Polo Black. Was that a good choice? Should I return it? Please, girls advice, does that smell good on a guy?I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?
smell nice?


all purfume smell the same to me...I'm 14, and I want to smell nice for a girl I like. (we sit together a lot) GIRLS ADVICE?
axe turns us on! DELICIOUS! :D
Wear a little Axe.
AXE girls love axe at least ido
Rub a gerbil all over your body and she'll definitely have sex with you, guaranteed.
yeah but everyone loves axe- but don't spray too much!!!!!!!!! its horrible when guys spray themselves head to toe!!!
I have a Brother your Age, and I've seen him put some stuff that makes HIM smell good (and it says on the back of it ''Designed To Attract The Ladies, LoL)





First, try BRUTE. It smells so good...Try Brute Deoderant and Brute Colone! :).





Next, Try AXE. I'm not sure if they have it avalable in Deoderant because it's a Spray thing.





And one of the last things that are great for Men! TAG! Mmmm, it's really good. :).








Hope I helped!!!


Thanks!
This is funny.
Wash yourself good. I'm 13 and I hate the smell of boys deodorant. I just like soap. :
|I'm sure it'll be fine just as long as you don't smell like sweat or B.O.
just don't put too much on. then you will be repulsive. dab a little on your neck, rub a bit on your clothes, maybe after you rub some on your clothes just run your hands through your hair. and THAT'S IT...NO MORE THAN THAT. you don't want her to start sneezing or her eyes to water because you smell ';too good';. also take a shower...make sure your clothes are WASHED and clean. don't wear anything dirty cuz then your cologne will mix with funk and that is a terrible smell.
Tag smells really good (: the type in the green bottle (:


I'm not sure what Polo Black smells like


but make shure you TAKE A SHOWER EVERYNIGHT!!!


It's so discusting when guys don't... and you can totally tell when they don't... and wash your clothes too...


If you keep your body clean and clothes clean... you will smell good also (:


and when you use the stuff that you bought... don't use too much of it (:
the most important thing is


you smell clean (no b.o or mud!!)


and that you dont smell to strong of that polo black stuff (or other perfume lol)
Whatever you do, do NOT put tons on. It's gross when you have to swallow the smell of anybody's scent.
Armani is the best choice you can go with.
just shower everyday, and you'll smell good. :D
isn't it ur bedtime?
As long as you shower, and put on some deo it will be okay. :-)


Just add 1 or 2 sprays of the Polo Black on your neck if you want; not too much though!
umm


i don't usually ';smell'; guys and I'm not an expert on colognes...


personally i don't like guys wearing TOO MUCH cologne...


wear whatever you like, just one note


DON'T SPRAY A LOT OF IT!
Whatever it is, just make sure it's not too strong and don't use a lot!





Girls don't like guys that smell pretty...





That's just weird.





As long as you don't smell BAD, you'll probably be okay!
Don't spray too much
do you like her? =P serious ?
I think that you should just take a shower.
As long as you don't smell bad, you'll be fine. Most cologne smell great.


Just make sure you don't overdo it.





It'll seem like you're trying too hard, and it'll give the girl you like a headache.
Spray some Polo Black on!
aww.. so sweet.. YOUNG LOVE :-)





lol but dont go out %26amp; buy anything jus make sure you shower %26amp; put on some good deodorant %26amp; use some listerine then you brush your teeth %26amp; you should be fine...
Yup.


How Bout Nautica?
I LOVE it when guys wear cologne, as long as they dont put too much on.








Tag, etc, works really well too if your on a budget.
I freaking love the way axe smells nd I love cuba and aqua velva blue ice and i'm 14 so yeh and dont put a ton on
Tag, Axe, and all those really cheap ones smell like sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment