Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice for being with a girl the first time?

I'm a 16-year-old girl :)





I've had a crush on this girl a long time, and recently I found out she liked me too. Before now I've only been in straight relationships, though I've been sure about my bisexuality a long time. She wants to get together with me, but I'm a little nervous - she's a lesbian, and has dated several girls before.





How should I treat this relationship differently than any other one? I like her a lot and don't want to mess it up.Advice for being with a girl the first time?
Just be yourself.


You should probably tell her (if she asks you out, or you ask her out) that this is your first lesbian relationship.


Or are you already going out??


Anywho,


Good luck :)Advice for being with a girl the first time?
Just be yourself relax and breathe and let things happen naturally. Just let her know she is your first to just be patient with you. It is natural to be nervous and scared. You may want her lead the way since she has had experience with other girls but just be yourself.





Good luck .....
just be yourself...act the same way u did when u dated guys...its really not that different...well girls r sweeter nd...nd...nd...lol i could tell u all the differences, but if u do go out with this girl u will find out 4 yourself...





just go with the flow...u wont mess up...^_^





*Hugs





good luck
i know how you feel shes probally more expirienced than you and thats why your nervous...cuz you dont know what to expect right? i feel the same way and im 16 too!





:]

No comments:

Post a Comment