Friday, April 30, 2010

What should I do? I really need some girl advice.?

There's a really beautiful girl that I like in my gym class but she is always around talking with her friends. There is no time when she is alone so I can talk to her. Plus I am really shy around girls and whenever I get near her, my brain just freezes up. I don't know what to say to her or how to get her to like me. She knows who I am since we went to middle school together. But I don't know if she likes me or not. Please help.What should I do? I really need some girl advice.?
You need to confront your fears, although it will be agony inside you need to pluck some courage from somewhere. Not all girls like a really confident guy and they especially don't like arrogance so don't be afraid to show your vulnerable side. You need to at least talk to her looks arn't everything and you may find a different person behind the face, one you may not like. The classic to get a girl on her own is saying she is needed by some upper authority like a manager or teacher or something and you've been asked to take her. When on your own you can confess that you get shy and what you really wanted was to see if you want to meet up. I know a mate who did this took her into an empty room and it all worked out fine from there.What should I do? I really need some girl advice.?
Make her notice you. Flirt a little. Do you have any other classes with her, or do you both have myspaces or facebooks? You could always ask her to ';hang out'; with you, or go to a dance or something. Or even tease her a little. Say her name then look away. You hav to be a little more outgoing, i didn't even notice my current boyfriend until he started talking to me and making me laugh, oh yeah, girls LOVE a sense of humor so practice talking to girls you don't like and then work up your way to talking to her. goooood luck! ;)
OK SO AT LEAST SHE KNOWZ U,DATS A GOOD START LOLZ,ANYWAY JUS...TRY TALKIN TO HER ABOUT SUMTING U BOTH LIKE:)DONT TALK BOUT BORING STUFF:)BUT DUDE MAKE SURE SHE DOESNT HAVE A BF FIRST,CUZ IF UR PLANNING ON ASKING HER OUT,U DONT WANT TO EMBARRES URSELF:)MAKE AN EASY APPROACH,DONT MAKE UR SELF LOOK NERVIOUS,JUS ACT KOOL AND CALM.LOLZ GOOD LUCK:)

No comments:

Post a Comment