Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Could somebody give me advice on how to show my feeling to a girl I really like?

I am really shy but I will do anything for this girl.Could somebody give me advice on how to show my feeling to a girl I really like?
Just be yourself. But if she is a really loud and talkative girl, then maybe a shy guy like you isn't right for her. I am a quiet girl so I don't really go for the loud and obnoxious guys because that would lead to awkward conversations. But anyway, just make her laugh. Make her feel good about herself, make her feel special. Show her that you're really interested, because if she doubts it for a second she is gonna move right along to the next guy. Just be honest and say you really like her.Could somebody give me advice on how to show my feeling to a girl I really like?
It depends on what age/age group you are.





This part applies to everyone-be open, show the real you-as in it's not about impressing her or trying to be the kind of man you think she likes.


Being honest, open, upfront, true to yourself. and don't worry about the being shy part, a lot of girls and women I know are attracted to shy boys! Approach her gently and maybe suggest doing something fun that way you can both be happy and have a great time and maybe then you won't be afraid too-well I hoped that helped a tiny bit
listen to be honest the best thing you could do is just go up to her ask her for a few minutes of her time and jst tell her straight hw much you like her and dont be that shy at least after you could say you tried and take it on as experience but serious just go up to her and just tell her straight u like her and what u like about her .
ah man I feel for you I am the same way and it kills me that I cant change anything but when I get a crush I cant help but to tell them that I like them and it usually goes away but right now I told this girl that I like her and I like her even more and I would take a bullet for her because she is so great but if you wanna show her pull her aside and tell her how you feel and hope for the best
Help her, hold her gaze. Pay full atention to her. Walk with her. Talk about very deep things with her. Have your hands touch hers every now and again. Smile with her. be with her.





If she doesn't show any signs of affection (doing the same towards you) then she probably doesn't notice that you like her and give it up. Or have a friend tell her that you like her.
Show her respect, smile at her, tell her how pretty she is, how nice she looks and how good she smells. Give her a card, a flower and candy, not all at once. Don't be shy, tell her how you feel.
hmm. something creative might be a drawing of heart in your palm, saying i love you or i like you. have your fists closed %26amp; have her open your hand. try it. i think shell be astounded. ;] good luck.
show her that....show her you will do anything for her, make her feel special. i know its hard when you are shy but, if you want it that bad then work at it. youll get there hun
Cliche I know, but be your self, take a deep breath, walk up to her, and tell her how you you feel
Just keep talking to her.


Say what you are really thinking.


Try to open up.


Be honest.


Eventually the whole telling her you like her thing should come naturally if you talk to her enough.
You could tell her, write a song/ poem i think girls still like that stuff lol
talk to her, flirt with her, and then ask her out


If u end up going out ask her to a movie (go to a chick flick if u want the relationship to last)
give her some hints about you liking her (:


and then just tell the girl that you like her.


or ask her out to movies with other friends
write a poem!
Show her that you love her. My advice; read Twilight by Stephanie Meyer, and b e c o m e Edward Cullen.
make her laugh :) that's the best thing a guy could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment