Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want to start a conversation with this girl on the train, but she is always listening to her iPod. Advice?

I always ride in the same car on the train with her and I really want to ask her out for a drink or coffee. I figured that if she's always listening to music, it's a girls way of telling guys to leave her alone. We make very brief eye contact sometimes, she seems very shy (or not interested). She didn't have her headphones on this morning but I didn't approach her. I'm not sure what to do.I want to start a conversation with this girl on the train, but she is always listening to her iPod. Advice?
Be funny. Make up some hand cards with different sayings on them. Never say a word only use your cards, she will immediately crack up.


';Hi'; ';You are cute.'; ';Single?'; ';Boyfriend?';


';Girlfriend?'; ';Aries?'; ';Scorpio?';


';I've seen you here before.'; ';Do you talk?';


';Do you eat?'; ';Do you date?'; ';Drink coffee?';


';Can we do this again?'; ';I've enjoyed talking to you.'; ';May I talk to you again?'; ';You look fantastic.'; ';I can speak.'; ';Just not to you.';


';Not today anyway.'; These are all questions to bring humor to her. She will nod yes or no to your questions. You will make her day.


Have fun.I want to start a conversation with this girl on the train, but she is always listening to her iPod. Advice?
Oye, you didn't approach her when she wasn't wearing her headphones? Why not? Maybe she saw you were looking at her and didn't wear the headphones so you could talk to her. :\





The only thing you can do now is the next time she looks at you smile and then point to her headphones if she's wearing them. That way she would know you wanted to talk to her. Make a motion like you want her to take them out of her ears.





It seems like she's shy and maybe doesn't approach guys herself but may be open to you talking with her. Good luck. I think next time too if she's not wearing them, just go over to her and introduce yourself to her say something like. Hi, I've seen you on this train before and just wanted to come over and introduce myself to you. Then you could ask her what kind of music is she listening to on her iPod. Good luck, I hope it works. :D
Next time when you have eye contacted with her, just give a friendly smile, if she smile back, means she does not avoid you; after smile couple times, say something such as hi good morning, then say more such as, how are you today? Where you work? All these have to do step by step if you don't want either you or her to be embarrassed, I think you might have a chance to ask her out for a drink before Easter.
why didn't you. well next time just politely tap her on the arm something compliment her. and say you know we always see each other and never talk. make small talk. and maby you'll get that date.introduce your self get to know each other good luck.
just tap her shoulder or next time she has the headphones out, just introduce yourself. she probably just likes music or thinks its something to do since she's gotta sit on a train.
Just approach her, you wont know until you ask. I listen to my phone while on the train everyday but guys still get my attention by talking 2 me %26amp;%26amp; getting eye contact.
take your ipod or somethin and and sit nxt to her and talk about music. its sum she obviously likes. lol and a great convo starter lol
Sit next to her, and show her what you're listening to also.
She's most likely already have a boyfriend. I don't think you should try anything, sorry. :(
ask her out what can it hurt if she tells you no ride in a different car

No comments:

Post a Comment