Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm a girl and this is my first time playing paintball, can anybody give me some advice?

I have some old clothing(camo pants, under armor shirt, brown shirt, a large long sleeved green button up shirt, hiking boots, and were renting equipment). I was just wondering if anybody could give me some advice on what to do or any tips on stuff.I'm a girl and this is my first time playing paintball, can anybody give me some advice?
where a chest protector if you have one,wear gloves,and wear baggy clothes....be unpredictable on the feild(meaning dont be stupid but do things that none of your teammates will do.) try to get behind your opponents.I'm a girl and this is my first time playing paintball, can anybody give me some advice?
here are some beginner tip videos





http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=鈥?/a>
wear a hat. and don't take your face mask off for anything.
  • cream song
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment