Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Does any1 have advice 4 a girl who just lost her best friend an boy friend in the same day?

My friend lied 2 me so i went off @ her, my bf told me he didnt understand y he liked me and said it wuz over. What would you do about both? Is there any cure 4 heart sickness?Does any1 have advice 4 a girl who just lost her best friend an boy friend in the same day?
You are most likely better off without them if they can leave in the drop of a hat. And yes there is a cure, or so they say... but I havent found it yetDoes any1 have advice 4 a girl who just lost her best friend an boy friend in the same day?
Talk to your friend and forget about your EX-boyfriend, not forget forget (you guys can stay friends) but in reality feelings do go away, they fade as time passes. Shakespeare wrote that love's worst enemy is time. Time waits for no one. Snatch seize and enjoy every moment of it. My boyfriend broke up with me today as well, but life moves on. I know that it's easy to say but in my situation, I thought I loved this guy, I mean I do love him. Relationships are strange in the way that they work. Friends... well that is a different story, is her friendship worth it? You will realize that friends is what counts, someone to share things (it sounds like a boyfriend doesn't it??? perhaps excluding all that relationship bullshit... sure it's fun and nice... when it is fun and nice.) Peace.
DONT SOUND LIKE YOU LOST MUCH. FIND YOURSELF A TRUE FRIEND AND A BOYFRIEND WHO WILL APPRECIATE YOU. THE CURE IS REALIZING YOULL DO BETTER.
listen gurl!lifedoesnt stopcoz ur best friend and ur bf left u! so get up n face the world.go 4 sum retail therapy or try 2 dosumthn u like. believe me itworks.
Hook up with your b/f's bestfriend.
sometimes in life your friend ships will last a lifetime some a season and if you and your friend are rreally friends u can always apologize if u and her are mature enough and as far as him sweetie let it go u loose friends u make friends sometimes you are better off without both
new friends. eventually someone will appreciate you , if not


try personals
Sorry to hear about what happened to you. The only insight I have for you is that your boyfriend does not deserve you. He was already planning on breaking up with you. He just used your friend's lying, you going off on her as an excuse. He is a coward. Even if you had not fought with your friend he still would have done it. Try not to stress about it. The only cure is Time.
It seems like it wasn't a mature relationship and wasn't going anywhere if he didn't understand you. Find things that will make you feel better but no drugs or alcohol though ok? You'll find someone better...but don't think about that now, just think about making yourself feel better
The best revenge is a life well lived. Buy yourself a new outfit, change your hair and PARTY. They will see you out, not giving them another thought and realize what a mistake they made. Or if not at least you look great and are having fun.


Time will heal your heart, she wasn't all that good a friend was she? and for him, honey, you will only be young and beautiful once, don't waste a single second on a man who doesn't treat you like the queen you are! Trust me, there are men lining up to treat you like a princess, go find one of them. (or many of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment