Friday, April 30, 2010

I need help and advice to get a girlfriend. Where do i look and how do i approach the girl?

I'm 17 and i really want a gf but don't know where to look or even if i should. From all the girls i know I'm not interested in any of them whatsoever. I guess i need to talk to a girl who I've never met before.I need help and advice to get a girlfriend. Where do i look and how do i approach the girl?
Honey, don't go looking for a girlfriend. The right girl will come around when your not even looking for her. I understand the want for a girlfriend, just like girls have the want to have a boyfriend. Are you sure you want a girlfriend? or do you just like the idea of having a girlfriend? I think being single is a great thing you get to go on dates with different people and don't have to be tied down. A girlfriend is just another person that will complain to you lol. You teens years are to have fun and not to be tied up. Embrace being single, sooner or later that right person will indeed come around.I need help and advice to get a girlfriend. Where do i look and how do i approach the girl?
I had trouble dating, or we could say a lot of first dates. I didn't like the men I'd meet. Be honest with who you are and why. Then look for someone to mesh or balance you.





I'd talk with all sorts of people, even ones you don't want to date so that you have practice when you meet someone you want to date. Places to look would be places you are interested in since she would have the same interests. Anyplace that makes it easy to converse such as a library, coffee house, whole foods community room, summer concerts.





I would easily talk to guys who were friendly and had a good sense of humor. Guys who had their friends along or were flirts I couldn't get into. I always figured if they flirt w/ me they flirt w/ all the women. If they needed the guys for support then they'd discuss me with them. Just not my thing as I'm strong and independent and look for the same in a guy.





Knowing yourself will not only help you find a girl but will attract her to you. Those girls you don't like probably know you pretty well, ask them to find you a friend or two to hang with.
If you want to meet more girls, you have to go to places where they go. If you like athletic girl, go to gym or a coffee shop next to a gym or any athletic center. And if you like spiritual women, take yoga or meditation classes. The point here is that you put yourself in a “high probability” situation to meet girls. A sure place to find single women is bars and night clubs. But this is also a sure place to find a lot of horny guys that are trying to pick up these women. You must think about where girls you’d like to meet usually hang out. And start going there yourself. Put yourself in their shoes and ask “If I’m this kind of girl, where would I hang out?”





And if you wanted to learn how to get a girlfriend or approach a girl. This site gives out free cd's to teach you how to approach the girl you like: http://www.howtoapproachher.com/





Hope my advice helps you as it helped me... =)
The better question would be where can't you go to pick up girls? Jesus man, look around you. If you're in a small town, your options are probably kind of thin, I'll admit. But if you live near a city, or a larger town, you can go almost anywhere.





Try stores to begin with. Grocery stores, clothing stores, hell...I've even gotten a girl's digits at Wal-Mart. The grocery store is an automatic conversation starter. Simply look at what the girl is buying, select the same product, and ask her what she thinks of it. Like ';Hey, have you tried this new Mountain Dew yet? I don't know if I should buy it';. Or make a remark about the prices, the music in the store, whatever. If she's interested, she'll start a conversation. If not, don't sweat it...this is bound to work in two or three tries.





You can also try salesgirls. Go shopping at clothing stores where they AREN'T REQUIRED to come up and help you unless you ask (Meaning avoid Abercrombie and Hollister, or really any store where they have door greeters. Even if you don't get anywhere, it'll still give you good practice. You can also try phone stores / kiosks, or Best Buy. Who knows where a little flirting will get you?





Parks also work really well, as do any outdoor festivals. Check the net. If there's a festival near by, GO TO IT! You won't be disappointed by the amount of single women on the prowl at festivals...carnivals, music festivals (Especially!), hell...any outdoor summer festival is really prime ground.





Good luck man!
haha i know what you mean. boyfriends are SO hard to find!





anyways i'd grab a friend or two and drive to a movie theater or pool in a nearby town. or get a coworker to getr his pals together with yours and that'll give you a new pool of girls(: just strike up a conversation about anything, if shes interested, she'll go along with it(:





good luck :D
Sounds like ur in for some serious help my friend.





Where to find:Starbuckz


How To Approach:Walk up to her and say, ';Want some of my coffee, if you know want I mean....., babeh.';





This workz all da time.
just start talking to the girl , a conversation , go to the park , get to know each other , then ask her out take it slow (:





good luck!
first off girl what guys to approach them so if u see a girl and think she cute go up to her and say something like hey im .... whats your name look her up on myspace or fb and leave a cute comment on a pic

No comments:

Post a Comment