Friday, April 30, 2010

Anyone would like to give a little advice to a 13-year 7th grader who likes a punk girl with a sense of humor?

I like this girl in school she's kinda punk/emo and I really like her. She's a really big flirt with me and I really don't know what to do. I was thinking about waiting until High School but I don't want another guy to come along and take her. Any help?Anyone would like to give a little advice to a 13-year 7th grader who likes a punk girl with a sense of humor?
if you like her, grab her as soon as you can, NEVER EVER let a guy come alongAnyone would like to give a little advice to a 13-year 7th grader who likes a punk girl with a sense of humor?
I would say waite until High School to start dating. Your taste in women and style might change. Really big flirt now, really bad sign of low self esteem. Might not be a good thing. My opinion of flirts; attention seeker's. They might be dating you and the whole football team.
i am in the same situation! same type of girl but have never talked to her her friends think im looking at them but im looking at her and she doesnt know it
talk to her


ask her out on a study date


not a real date


and if u think shes flirting go for it


just dont get too cocky and confident


but not too shy
Flirt back and get to know her haha..
talk to her its that simple Lol
hi im in 7th grade to just askher out thats what my bf did and if shes flirty with you shes likley to say yes
lol just talk and go get her stud!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment