Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Any advice to ask a shy girl for her number?

I've been observing her for a couple of days now. I have no Idea how I'm going to ask her. When I said shy I mean shy. She barely talks around her friends. She just stands there looking down or with her hands in her pockets. I've only seen her smile twice and that's only because I asked for her name and I told her to have a good day. Also, do you think she could possibly be in to me?


-Thanks in advance :PAny advice to ask a shy girl for her number?
whoa. whoa. whoa. hold up.. dont go jumping to conclusions now! if shes that shy try talking to her. having a simple conversation. for starters.. ask her whats new or whats up...easy.. but once she starts talking to you and getting comfortable around you and youre about to leave..say something like ';hey maybe we can talk again sometime, whats your number?'; then after uve talked a couple more times u might be able to tell if shes into you or not..hope i helped!! =)Any advice to ask a shy girl for her number?
I don't have enough information to tell if she likes you. Just keep asking her about herself. You don't have to play as many games with shy girls like teasing them and making them feel entertained, but they're harder to approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment