Friday, April 30, 2010

Girls advice Pls!? I want to court this girl...any advice?

I know plenty of 'moves' in approaching girls but uhm those are from what I've read...and I still prefer female opinions because they have the best literal answers. pls.pretty cute angel girls just nid some little help on how can I approach your kind the way you want it...=) thanks.Girls advice Pls!? I want to court this girl...any advice?
Most of the time, girls get confused by '; moves';, because they dont know if you genuinely like them or if you are just being a flirt.


Just get to spend more time her, and who knows, you just might find that she likes you back!


Also, be honest and upfront with her. Girls dont like liars and guys who lead them on without then not doing anything about it!


Hope this helped! Girls advice Pls!? I want to court this girl...any advice?
Typical asians always wanting a shag
hey just be what you are.


say hi and start your conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment